Date(s) - 10/24/2018
Time: - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Kona Grill - Scottsdale Quarter
EVENTS FOR KIDS & FAMILYGet FREE fun Phoenix Kids Events like these right into your inbox free newsletter: Subscribe Here
Maybe your child has been given a label of ADHD, ASD, SPD, Anxiety or maybe you just know in your gut there’s more going on with your child than other’s realize… it’s time to attend the Perfect Storm: ADHD, Sensory & Anxiety Workshop for Parents.
Phoenix Family Friendly Events
Find Family Friendly Events in Phoenix Family Events Guide ! Discover fun kid friendly events and activities to do in Metro Phoenix. See FREE Kids events guide for free fun indoor and outdoor events with the family on the weekend and on the weekdays in Metro Phoenix. There's free musical presentations, STEM events, free movies and more!
For over 14 years, Dr. Thomas Tuzzolino has been helping children, just like yours, grow and exceed expectations. You don’t have to accept limits other professionals have given you and your family. When you get to the WHY things are happening, you can get to the ACTION to move forward.
Join Dr. Tuzzolino for the Perfect Storm to learn more!
1. The Perfect Storm breaks all the rules and talks about all the reasons our children need help. From both the outside and the inside, we will help you put together the information you need to know why your child is struggling.
2. We’ll give you step by step help that you can use to start making a difference for your child IMMEDIATELY. Together we help you learn how to MINIMIZE the tough days and MAXIMIZE the good days for your child at home and school.
3. The proof is in the parents…who have been where you are. We’ll share with you stories of kids who no longer struggle with with the symptoms of sleepless nights, struggles in school and lack of focus. You can even ask to talk with Perfect Storm parents who will share with you exactly what worked for their child.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE PERFECT STORM?
– Parents who are worried about their child’s growth, development, mood, focus, sleep, eating, overall wellness and performance at home and school
– Parents who have children who have received a diagnosis, such as ASD, ADHD, SPD or a parent who just wants more tools to help their child thrive
– Family members who help care for children who are struggling
– Professionals who serve children ages 0-18 years
When You Attend, You Will Receive:
– Q&A with Dr. Tuzzolino
– Access to Resources to help your child thrive
– New Research Specific to Your Child
– Action Plan for Your Family
***ALL FOOD & DRINK ARE INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION***
Fun free things to do with the kids in Phoenix! Check out our:
SHARE with your friends! Let them know about Family Friendly Calendar - where they can find fun things to do with kids in Phoenix.
FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENTS NOT TO MISS
Free Kid Friendly Movie Events
FAMILY FRIENDLY CARNIVALSEnjoy the beautiful weather with family! Checkout our Carnival Friendly Guide here.