Date(s) - 03/28/2020
Time: - 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
North Phoenix Baptist Church
EVENTS FOR KIDS & FAMILYGet FREE fun Phoenix Kids Events like these right into your inbox free newsletter: Subscribe Here
This one-day event is successful because thousands of volunteers and hundreds of organizations are willing to provide immediate and long-term care for guests in an atmosphere of partnership. HopeFest Phoenix is organized by people with a wide variety of expertise, and most importantly, with a willingness to serve.
HopeFest Phoenix is a one-day event with the goal of meeting the needs of the community by connecting them to long-term resources. In 2020, organizations across Phoenix will gather together to provide the following:
--- CONTINUE READING BELOW ---
Phoenix Family Friendly Events
Find Family Friendly Events Phoenix Family Events Guide ! Discover fun kid friendly events and activities to do in Metro Phoenix.
See the FREE Kids events guide for free fun indoor and outdoor kid friendly events on the weekend and on the weekdays in Metro Phoenix: free movies, crafts and more!)
• Acute and chronic healthcare services
• Addiction recovery information
• Dental services (limited spots available)
• Education information
• Employment information
• Foster care and child welfare information
• Housing information
• Human trafficking prevention and intervention information
• Pet care services
• Refugee assistance information
• Tax preparation information
• Trauma and behavioral health care information
• Veterans information
Fun free things to do with the kids in Phoenix! Check out our:
SHARE with your friends! Let them know about Family Friendly Calendar - where they can find fun things to do with kids in Phoenix.
FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENTS NOT TO MISS
Free Kid Friendly Movie Events
FAMILY FRIENDLY CARNIVALSEnjoy the beautiful weather with family! Checkout our Carnival Friendly Guide here.
- Arizona Events
- Events for Elementary Age Kids
- Events for Kids and Family
- Family Friendly Special Events