Date(s) - 01/26/2019
Time: - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Botanica at The Farm
EVENTS FOR KIDS & FAMILYGet FREE fun Phoenix Kids Events like these right into your inbox free newsletter: Subscribe Here
Join The Farm at South Mountain with Dr. Sear’s Certified health coach Kerry Bashi, for a unique and educational food preparation class to get you eating healthy from now until forever!
In this class, Kerry will provide you with everything you need to set you up for a lifetime of meal prepping success. Which will save you time and money!
Kerry will also discuss the difference between locally sourced food and store bought food. As well as, easy ways to get your hands on local food!
When you attend Meal Prep Party at The Farm, you will get:
- learn a simple system for meal planning.
- get hands-on experience for preparing breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert, with delicious.
- taste testing of some of the food
- walk out of the class with:
- Breakfast cookie dough (bake at home)
- Beet Salad
- Sauteed Brussel Sprouts with Pecans (cook at home)
- Honey Candied Citrus (cook at home)
- receive recipes for all foods made that day.
- take home additional recipe ideas.
- fill out 4 weeks of meal planning sheets with time & guidance to create your own healthy meal plans.
- learn about local farm contacts to help you eat the most nutritious and delicious locally sourced food.
- a free one-on-one consultation with Kerry to get you on an individualized health plan.
Locally sourced food will be provided for this event when possible.
You will also have the opportunity to win a dozen free locally sourced eggs from Seed & Soil. Once this class is completed, you get to enjoy and relax with the beautiful scenery of The Farm at South Mountain.
Come prep with us! Tickets are limited. RSVP as soon as possible.
Phoenix Family Friendly Events
Find Family Friendly Events in Phoenix Family Events Guide ! Discover fun kid friendly events and activities to do in Metro Phoenix. See FREE Kids events guide for free fun indoor and outdoor events with the family on the weekend and on the weekdays in Metro Phoenix. There's free musical presentations, STEM events, free movies and more!
Fun free things to do with the kids in Phoenix! Check out our:
SHARE with your friends! Let them know about Family Friendly Calendar - where they can find fun things to do with kids in Phoenix.
FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENTS NOT TO MISS
Free Kid Friendly Movie Events
FAMILY FRIENDLY CARNIVALSEnjoy the beautiful weather with family! Checkout our Carnival Friendly Guide here.