Date(s) - 03/14/2020
Time: - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Raising Special Kids
EVENTS FOR KIDS & FAMILYGet FREE fun Phoenix Kids Events like these right into your inbox free newsletter: Subscribe Here
Come to this workshop to:
* Learn how to set positive goals for the future.
* Gain ready access to information and tools that can help you plan for successful adult lives.
* Learn how to access post-secondary and employment resources in your community.
* Learn how the vocational rehabilitation process works.
* Hear stories about people with a range of disabilities who have become successfully employed.
Young people with disabilities, age 14 – 26, parents, and professionals are welcome to attend!
Youth under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
No childcare available. Look for the RSK signage for classroom location.
--- CONTINUE READING BELOW ---
Phoenix Family Friendly Events
Find Family Friendly Events Phoenix Family Events Guide ! Discover fun kid friendly events and activities to do in Metro Phoenix.
See the FREE Kids events guide for free fun indoor and outdoor kid friendly events on the weekend and on the weekdays in Metro Phoenix: free movies, crafts and more!)
Registration information can be found here-
Fun free things to do with the kids in Phoenix! Check out our:
SHARE with your friends! Let them know about Family Friendly Calendar - where they can find fun things to do with kids in Phoenix.
FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENTS NOT TO MISS
Free Kid Friendly Movie Events
FAMILY FRIENDLY CARNIVALSEnjoy the beautiful weather with family! Checkout our Carnival Friendly Guide here.
- Events for Elementary Age Kids
- Events for Kids and Family
- Events for Mom
- Events for Preschoolers
- Events for Teens